Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
Wagon Porte Éclairage Intérieur 6462 Fleischmann Neuf Emballage Scellé LB2 Μ
Wagon train rapide 2 3ème Classe DRG NEM KKK Roco 44531 H0 1 87 KA3 micro
Walker Model Service O Scale 3 Mine CarsWALLACE'S WAR - CLASH OF ARMS GAMES - SEALED - SENT 1ST CLASS
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
Walters Ho Scale Post Office
Walther’s HO scale “Open-Air Transload Building ”
WALTHERS - COMBO OF 2 SETS (6 CARS) - FLEXIVAN W TRAILERS (SAL, SR) - NEW
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Walthers Kalmar Intermodal Container-Trailer Crane Kit HO MIB
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WALTHERS PredO 2000 HO SCALE 30850 C&NW SD50 DIESEL ENGINE
WALTHERS 1 160 N CORNERSTONE GLACIER GRAVEL COMPANY ITEM 933-3241 FACTORY SEALED
Walthers 19841 EMD SD70ACe - ESU(R) Sound & DCC Norfolk Southern 1000
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)W. & A.R.R. General w display case
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
Walthers 533170 - 1 87 H0 Pferdekopf-Ölpumpe - Neu
Walthers 533782 - 1 87 H0 Postamt US Post - Neu
WALTHERS 80007 HO gold LINE LIGNUM BOX CAR NOS BOXED (C437)
Walthers 910-19936 HO Northern Pacific EMD F7A Diesel Loco Sound DCC D
- Kitty Hawk KH80157 1 48 Russian Yak-130
- LIONEL, SANTA FE, 50 TON OFFSET HOPPER (), 6-17019, O-GAUGE
- Model Power EMD F7A Metal Locomotive and cars, United States Army HO train set.
- Pegaso Models 54mm Benito Mussolini 1883-1945 White Metal Kit
- Sally 4th Terrain Supplies Hillside Skirmish MINT
- Spartans Unleashed Fantasy RPG Crimson Empire (2nd Edition) HC MINT
- Urban Mammoth Warheads Trusty Townies Box MINT
- 10 in Kenton Cast Iron Sand & Gravel Dump Wagon w Two Horse Drawn & Driver
- American Made Giant Stuffed Elf 5 Foot Big Christmas Plush White Beard
- Giant Plush Teddy Bear 47 Stuffed Animal Soft Toy Huge Large Jumbo Gift White
- LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart Develop Memory Sequence & Counting Skills
- Playmobil Super 4 MUSICAL FLOWER TOWER & Twinkle Playset 6688 45 Pcs. 2015 NRFB
- Ty beanie babies smarty - owl. Delivery is Free
- 1 600 Star Trek NCC-1701 USS Enterprise TV Ver. Plastic Model Kit From JAPAN F S
- ATTOP RC Tank with HD Camera Spy Tank RC Toy Phone Controlled Robot Tank US
- Denver Dch-261 Drone Radiocomandato con 0,3 Mp Kamera Und Gyro-Funktion Rc Radio
- FX Schmid Vtg Glow in the Dark Puzzles -Lot of 3 -Zodiac, Guardian, Unicorn
- Iris hotplate 2WAY takoyaki plate plane plate Ricopa Ivory MHP-R102-C
- Lenkhebelträger hinten 1º Kyosho UMW-516GM-01
- Original Gimbal Camera Repair Part for DJI Mavic AIR FPV Drone RC Y7I2
- Rear Differential Ring And Pinion Gear Plus Kit Fits 88-00 Honda TRX300 Fourtrax
- Soldier of 67th Regiment of Foot at Afghanistan Tin Painted Toy Soldier Art
- TS352 5.8G 500MW RC Video Audio A V Transmitter Sender Module 8CH 5km FPV
- ALPS TIN, B O PORSCHE 1974 911RS EAST AFRICAN SAFARI PERFECTLY WORKING (SMOKES)
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
Walthers 910-9926 HO Alaska Railroad EMD F7A Diesel Locomotive Standard DC
Walthers 920-17405 70' Heavyweight Railway Post Office - Baggage Car, HOWalthers 920-49167 HO Conrail EMD GP35 Phase 2 Diesel Loco Standard DCWALTHERS 932-10162 HEAVYWEIGHT DINER MILWAUKEE ROADWALTHERS 932-240856 gold LINE FLEXI-VAN FLAT CAR WITH TRAILERS MILWAUKEE ROADWalthers 932-40551 Burlington Northern BN 413348 50' Airslide Hopper Weathered
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
WALTHERS 932-5351 JORDAN SPREADER KIT UNION PACIFIC UP 903143
Walthers 932-6832 HO - NYC New York Central PS 52 Seat Diner - Brand New
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
Walthers 933-2321 HO Cornerstone Turntable Advanced Control Module
Walthers 933-3077 Uptown Motors HO-Scale Building Kit (shrink-wrapped)
Walthers 933-3519 Bulk Transfer Conveyor HO Scale Un-Build KitWalthers Athearn 50-feet Peavey Hopper Kits 2-Pieces (Light bluee)Walthers Cornerstone - Pier & Traveling Crane - Kit NIB - Sealed
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.